Merritt’s leadership team boasts decades of combined experience in healthcare administration and management, nursing and corporate finance. This vital industry knowledge positions us to understand our clients’ needs and provide performance-improving consultative services. Our team is dedicated to improving the quality and efficiency of medical facilities nationwide through extensive operational reviews, compliance assistance and feasibility studies.
Our consulting services include:
- Advisory services related to Service Line Co-Management Agreements between Hospitals and Physicians
- Operations and financial consulting. Comprehensive analysis of facility performance, cost structures, managed care contracts and case load/mix
- Strategic planning, identification of expansion opportunities and succession plans
- Billing and collection process mapping and performance review
- State Licensing, Medicare Certification and third-party accreditation process